I initially choose writing a book to share my knowledge
So I took the next step of getting the book printed, which included the book design, layout and creation of the Jean Genie. Once that was complete I began to sell it via my new website. I was approached by a publisher who reprinted the book calling it The Sewing Bible for Clothes Alterations. However it is no longer available as they are not reprinting it.
Clothing Alterations Book - Clothing Alteration Secrets Revealed - 3rd Edition
A Step-by-Step PRACTICAL guide on how to alter "READY MADE" clothes
- TAKING UP Technique - How to determine length AND how to guarantee length!
- TAKING IN Technique - The perfect fit with my Unique Taking in Technique
- Covering ALL GARMENT TYPES - Trousers, jeans, dresses, gowns, tops and jackets
- REPLACE ZIPS - Jean zips, trouser zips and invisible zips
My invention - "Jean Genie" is attached at the inside front cover
- Always cut the correct jean hem allowance
- Create a professional jean hem using a domestic sewing machine
- Thick seams will not be a problem
- Over 550 illustrations with step by step instructions
- Link to video "How to use the Jean Genie"
OUT OF STOCK - REPRINT IN PROCESS
If you would like to view the Table of Contents click on the link below and it will open a PDF
The Sewing Bible for Clothes Alterations
Is available at Booktopia, QBD, Angus and Robertson and eBay.
After my physical book, came eBooks. Each one targets a specific clothing alteration. see more............